Monday, April 28, 2008

My NEW Floor

Here is my new floor... Wes and I put it in the weekend. When I say put it in, I mean snapped it together. This stuff is awesome! It is laminate and hopefully Railie proof. We did already have an incident with some red paint, but it just washed right off. Love it!! Home Depot is the coolest.


My best Craig's List find so far...
This is the under the stairs storage door, draped in my fabric for my window coverings.
The moulding around my windows is very similar.
I'm thinking Romans, anybody (Jennifer) have any other great ideas?


Or there is this fabric that I like, too. And the color matches. The reddish-cinnamon one.

2 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

It looks GREAT! I love that dark stain next to the red walls. And I love your fabric. I think it would look perfect as a roman shade. Give yourself a BIG pat on the back for a job well done!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job! Romans would work. Can they be made to open top down? Might work well in your house. Either fabric will work well - I'd go with the most durable (washable) of the two. Keep up the good work!