Monday, June 16, 2008

Hami is my Co-Pilot

Meet Hami.

He's cute, huh? He is one of our recent Littlest Pet Shop adoptees. (He's really a Guinea pig, but don't tell Emma.) I had to take him away from Ian the other day in the car, and he ended up sitting right there on the dash looking all cute at me. This way, Ian can see him, but can't taste him. We are all quite protective of our Hami. Wes even had to search for him the other day after he rolled off the dash.

This is Max.

He is our very real hood ornament. Actually, he is on the Dresen's Burb in this pic. He is odd and likes to lie on his tummy all stretched out.

1 comment:

Jennifer P. said...

Well lookie here--I finally come on over and get TWO new posts to read :)! I whole-heartedly agree about stupid blogger. It's a love/hate thing we got going on here!!!

I keep meaning to take you up on your facebook offer to poke at me and throw things at me and go bowling with me----but I don't really know what any of that means, and so I'm a little scared.... :)!

Hope you're having a great week. Thanks for making me laugh!