Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jennifer's Bird Leg

Emma and I played with this silly piece of wood after reading Jennifer's post about the birds of Idaho this year. Jennifer is my only follower! See over there on the right side? You can be my follower, too, if you have a blogger profile and can remember my URL long enough to put it in the little box.

Anywhoo - back to the bird wood. Emma and I both thought that it looked like a bird foot, so we put it up on the wood stove and took a picture so we could show Jennifer that we caught a big bird poo offender.






Then we got a wee bit silly, and painted its toes, or talons, or whatever they have.







Then Emma decided that Jennifer needed to see a happy disected bird leg.






So maybe we were a little bit bored. And needed less chocolate and more sleep.


Maybe....






1 comment:

Jennifer P. said...

ha ha ha ha ha!!!! I love it! If that was really a bird, I would be afraid of it ;)!

Thanks for thinking of me---love that my name got put in a title---and LOVE that I am a follower, and LOVE,LOVE that you are blogging again!!! (and that's a lot of lovin'!)