Monday, November 9, 2009

Pay it Forward

Have you seen these going around the blog world?  I am so excited to have signed up over at Donna's blog. It sounds super-de-dooper fun!  So what are you waiting for??  Hurry it up already!  I want to make som goodies!!!!




1. I will make a little something for the first THREE people who comment on this post with PIF in their comments. It will be a surprise and it will arrive on your doorstep when you least expect it!


2. I will have 365 days to do it in. What’s the catch? To get a handmade present from me, you have to play too. This means YOU pledge to send a little handmade something to THREE readers of your blog. It doesn’t have to be quilty – just handmade.


3. You must have a blog.  Or your wife's blog.  Or the dog's.  Just a blog that you can put the badge on.


4. Once you comment here, you must post about your Pay It Forward on your blog to keep the fun going, with the Pay It Forward badge.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Pay it forward!! What a great idea! I am now wracking my brain trying to decide what I can make!

You are darling Kristan. I really admire your skills and would love any little gifties made by you!