Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Wide-margin Conference Printable

You, my blog, have been exhumed from the depths of ... wherever unused blogs go. I don't know how long this will last, but I'm excited to be here.

The 189th Annual General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was this last weekend, and in the interest of really studying and absorbing the words of our modern-day prophets, I've made a little thing. Okay, it's kind of a big thing. A 174+ page thing! It's all of the conference talks with a wide margin for notes, alllllllll the references, and every talk starts on the right side page so they can be printed individually! I hope you enjoy studying the beautiful words of hope and love. ♥♥♥



Click here to go to the download!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I have enjoyed the wide margin April 2019 conference printable. Please, please PLEASE do an October one.